My Noisy Farm

My Noisy Farm. A children's picture book with extra first word pages
By Moira Butterfield

This is a great book to teach kids about farm animals. It's rhyming style makes the words flow, and the realistic pictures offer a good visual. At the end of the book is a list of cartoon animals, with both the names of parent and baby animals. I really like that the book gives both options, so that kids can see what the animal actually looks like, but have a fun cartoon option too. It also includes the noises made by each animal, which gives you an opportunity to be silly and make these noises with your kids.

1 comments:

Moira Butterfield said...

Thanks for the review! I'm really glad the book worked for you. I really appreciate hearing from families on how my books work 'in the field'.

Post a Comment